Someone asked me , 'Do you love someone?', I laughed terribly... till the other person was irriated.
I had no other option but to laugh at that question. What do they mean by love someone? I love everyone around me ...everyone whom i know , every living being I come across...Thats why i live... Dont we sing 'Bind us together Lord , bind us together with love ' when in school ? What does that mean if we are going to love one single person? And how can a question arise if we love someone?
And what do they mean by love ? If there is no love, there is no co existence,every single human being is a separate individual and no longer is a social being... Grow up people ! Dont limit your heart....It beats nonstop not to love someONE .... but to love as many as it can:) !
The question would have got a plain yes/no answer if it had been, 'Have you found a male partner with whom you can share your life?
10 comments:
Have you found a male partner with whom you can share your life?
Umm.. why do you take the words literally? After all, for a tool like language "commonly used meaning" is what matters. I just checked the dictionary, and it says whatever that person asked you is also right.
v. tr. To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person). (see the definition)
@Venkat
:) Honest answer: NO !!
@Manki
Ya..U r ryt.. but thats the problem,i feel sick to take the commonly used meaning!
manki boy.... you are looking at wrong dictionary
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Alove
Most of the definitions relate 'Love' to 'affection'.
What a clear and a different approach in defining the word "love".
Obviously u r cent% correct.
Co-existence would prove false if you've said proven to be wrong.
@karmughil
Thanks for visiting and thanx for the support to my point.
I agree with your point! But its yet another proof in communication comprehension happens beyond words.!
Even girl friend has got a dictionary meaning which we will hate for sure.
I love your blogs and hence I love you too:)
If you arent offended by it then you really walk your talk :)
Rgds
Deepak.
PS: Really cool blog!Keep writing more
@pearless deepak
Wow!! yet another grown up person ! thanq Deepak! Keep visting!
Ladypeare!
Thanks! I am honoured:)
But I am peerless and not pearless:(
@Peerless Deepak
U r welcome.
Btw, typo error deeply regretted.I know how it hurts if someone calls me Lady Peer instead of Lady Peare!!
Post a Comment