September 02, 2008

Today it rained!

Today it rained!
All are soaked,
Drenched,shivering
And Silent!
I walked in the rain .......
The drops penetrate my soul !
In them I could sense...
Sounds of laughter
Ringing in my ears
Shades of love
Dancing around in vibrant colors !
Shadowing back my ordinary life,
With so much magic in it
Which was never felt then !
Water dripped down my face
Mixing with the tears!
No longer do i want to miss
The magic of the present !
I walk along enjoying!
The rain drops call me on and on
Across the universe!
The world is drenched.. So am i :)
Joining the ecstatic chorus of the Universe !!
Cheers, Lady Peare :) The cold winds along with the shower, made me tremble, but then to forget that i m shivering, i was thinking of a few lines, which i penned later!:)

4 comments:

Jayabalaji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Peare said...

@Jayabalaji,
//I am commenting though i am not intended to do so '

Blogs are shared with everyone to welcome comments..readers inspire the writers to write more! So ur comments are always welcomed!

//A true feeling of an individual

Everyone would have felt it.. And we tend to stay there feeling the same[:)] thats the irony!

& thanx for appreciating!!

Jayabalaji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Peare said...

@ jayabalaji
u got me wrong,I cldnt understand what made you feel so.
I said I always welcome ur comments ! Does it express my unhappiness in anyway?

Anyways, I repeat, 'Ur comments are always welcomed and i am happy to have readers like you.'