March 25, 2011

Strange !!

I am far away from home , in solitude in a strange land. Really couldn't reason this move of mine.
As a friend said in her blog recently http://excusesbegone.blogspot.com/2011/03/bhaja-govindam.html, All things are preordained in life. There may / may not be a reason at all.We cannot control or feel responsible for anything that happens or doesnt.
Still life has to go on and it goes on for me too. It remains a mystery to me . And it is Strange ........
Winter is gloomy and depressing, that too if you live in a country , which claims to see the four seasons, it really is! All these days, this has been the way of life for me, my mood tends to swing to the extremes without any tangible reason. The row of trees that stood huge with only the blackish brown trunks and twigs , dried up grass , bushes yearning for sunlight ...all together was a painful sight. It reminded me the voids of life , which remain unfilled. As many times, I sensed that emptiness I felt sick and was lost nowhere.
Season changes... yes, I welcome it more than anybody else. Little sunshine in my murky path !
And today , the sight out was beautiful than ever. There was mild snow without wind and every tree and little twig was adorned beautifully with the white flowers of snow. When I was young , I used to choose those Christmas cards, which had this potrait ,that I saw today. Those times, I used to wonder, how creative is the human brain, never knowing that it was yet another creation of the Supreme , which gets portrayed in the post cards. I did not capture, today's potrait in my camera, still it got etched in my memory. That moment I had only one thing to say , 'Thy flowers are the most beautiful and I bow to you , Dont make the trees bare and undressed , they look fierce and dull.' Strange... Strange are the ways of Nature.
I am okay most times. Sometimes not. With some crankiness at times ,yet terrifically human , people forgive my snappishness and crudity. I feel blessed that they still can see the good in me and that I have such good people in my life. Also, sometimes , people do understand that it is what that makes us all too human and recognize that sometimes we are like that.
The ways of people and the ways of me.... They are Strange .........!!!
She waits , without caring, without any profit/loss , without any abuse/praise , without any credit / debt, without any expectations for him. She nests his shadow in her eyes , she rests her dreams in the shadow ....
A stranger he is /he remains a stranger.....
And that is absolutely STRANGE !!!

7 comments:

Peerless said...

Nice analogy. A pleasant sight really triggers a train of thoughts.

And you said it right.. here the change in climate is very obvious.That also makes us more flexible and adaptable to various situations isn't.

Similarly being with various people and being with the same one during his various seasons makes you prepared for 'various' occasions. Continue to think more in the blogs...

Lady Peare said...

Yes Deepak! People are to be lived with in all seasons :) You get to see new forms in every new occasion.

laks said...

Also, the weather channel predicted today to be sunny, and its been gloomy and raining since morning, so yeah, what is unthought-of happens a lot of times :)

Loved your comparison.

Jasim said...

I think the person is responsible for the one's happenings in his/her life though everything is preordained..Life is all about a chance which you choose to try that chance :)... Anyway nice thoughts in your solitary :)

Lady Peare said...

@Lakshmi, What is unthought, you say it right.
@Jasim
Choosing the right choice is destined , isnt it ?

The last adam said...

Yayyy! my favorite topic - @Lady - to Jasim's point destiny comes only as far as things beyond your control are concerned, it only works to the point of setting up the choices - but it is definitely upto you as to what you choose - what you eat for dinner tonight is not destiny, it is a result of what ingredients you have at this moment and your WILL to take the trouble - think carefully, we have much more control over our lives than we credit for :)

Lady Peare said...

@the last Adam, Agreed..we have much more control over choosing the right choices. Now getting the right options is destiny ;)