August 10, 2007

Writing!


Fiction always has a part of the writer’s heart!
Read it somewhere!!

My heart is revolving around it for so long!!
How true! Only when u experience any emotion, it would come out.

And writing, it means a lot! All thro’ my life, it had been the only receptacle of all my emotions!! Be it happiness or Extreme embarrassment, I never share it with anyone other than my own words.
Might be my words are the best confidant with whom I could both laugh and lament with ease. I love them as my friend, keeper of secrets and a shoulder to cry on. They listen to me as intently as possible... relieving all my pressure from within…

My intention is not to entertain people but to entertain myself primarily….
When I take my own hand after a long back, I relive those moments, enjoy all those happy moments not only when it happens, but when every time I read it again. The tears that roll down without u knowing, when u read your own musings after quite long years, a question arises, ‘R ur words so powerful than ur tears in expressing emotions?

My letters to God, my letters to my Grandpa… the way I check again and again if I could draft it more lovely. Though my words are simple enough, emotions rule in al those! I love the way each letter is drafted.

God, Gifted are human beings, they have the best tool ever: WORDS!

2 comments:

Manki said...

I know this is completely irrelevant to this post. Just thought of sharing this page with you: http://shakespearelang.sourceforge.net/report/shakespeare/

Hopefully, you will be using this new language for some of your new projects ;-)

Lady Peare said...

@manki
Thanx. So nice of u :-)