August 20, 2007

Evening

Sun dips as if forever…
Waves rise in excitement!
The large sky spreads out in aesthetic colors!
Moon comes in with unhidden glee!
Birds retreat as nestling calls!
Heart spreads a smile across my face!!

Walking along racing time…
Darkness descends without evening shows!
Only to see our shadows end in the cozy bed!
Thoughts zero down, with emotions unexpressed…
Somewhere half asleep…half lost…
I murmur…Ma… ‘How I would love to see the evening sky’


P.S: My thots betray me… I can barely feel the world around... My cubicle swallows my life!
Am I in the right place?

The above is one confused rambling in the pursuit to find ‘To be or not to be????

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Super... welcome to the cubicle hating world. :)

By the way, why don't you take a break and take a stroll in the park in your campus during the evenings?

P.S. The comment window is behaving weird on Firefox..It wasn't showing up properly.that's the reason for the two deleted comments.

The last adam said...

beautifully written :)
sometimes pain churns out unbelievable creativity and immortal words!

Arti Honrao said...

Wonderful words!




GBU
Arti