Often…
My eyes crave to behold Ur Eyes…. that beam the light of dignity and class….
I was in lovely spirits that this tryst with u (one of the very few with whom I share my world) is after a bit long time…My eyes sparkle….heart lives hundred lives…for I am going to meet my friend!! One of my best buddies… (Best to me …if not to all )!!
The evening seemed pleasant…the restaurant beautifully lit with magical lamps!!
As usual…u chose the best table which was bathed by the moon’s silver rays, probably ur organizing abilities worth ur management lessons …
Music was light…Chefs were busy…nearest table occupiers with loud laughter….
Despite all the surrounding prattle…silence sheathed….
For the first ever time in my life …I heard absolute silence…
I felt I traveled to a far off land…where I could hear the unheard, see the unseen, feel the unknown…
I tried to come back…but I am blocked…
I charted my path forward... With the fear that it will ruin all my beliefs!!
A question rested in Ur mind….debating whether it should die or come out escaping Ur precincts…..
Tumbling… burying me forever…to be seen no more….
I starred at the amusements (?) mocking at my rising angst…
All the Gods & Goddesses took shape before my mortal eyes! I prayed hard….let not the question in ur mind take a form and be let out to me…
But I was nothing to them…they showed empty hands!! And before I inhale and return my way to hear that which I didn’t want to……I want to inhale my last breath….But na… my breath dint stop…I could hear my heart beat hit a century in less than half a minute…
I hated Ur eyes, my head drooped down… Ur reflection in the glass table disgusted me…I again summoned my likes (if at all its alive somewhere) to look at u… I felt I stare at a stranger….someone of no worth….
My fears came true!! The heaviness of the un fought duel of ur question gaining life or losing momentum is cleared away!! I lost myself, my best buddy too…wanted to slap u back with words…but I want u back…. as before …a little strength in me told I could…I pretended to understand ur question the least…I acted …not understanding what u wanted to convey…
I felt the worst pain…kicking me in that hurting core…core of decision….
Should I accept or deny Ur question…..???!!!!???
It hurts!! For the first time…..i heard silence …its horrifying ….
As u wave me… the sky can’t stop weeping… I couldn’t decipher the reason…
Is it for, u being disappointed on Ur inability to express Ur self
Or
is it for, me losing my pal….???
3 comments:
@ the last adam
Nothing serious:) !!
nothing serious? The article gives a feel that you are going to die of cardiovascular thrombosis or Mitral valve stenosis or Ebstein's anomaly!
Naan namba maaten! Inna matter? oooi!!
@ the last adam
hey..when did u bcm a Dr.? Puriyatha basheyelam pesre...i cld jzt understand dat all r cardiac diseases..
Cmin bk 2 ur question.. Matter romba sirusu...karam romba perusu:)
It happens!
Lady peare
Post a Comment