May 07, 2007

Amma!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Almost everyday of the year is celebrated as some day.... Laughter day, friends day, valentine's day, environment day....etc.. too many days for the wee small brain to recollect!!
But some special day in the month of may..which I jzt cant put out of my mind ...Mothers Day(May 13th)!!I knew not the history of its origin...But every mothers day..i feel that i am special!!

I am what I am today all becoz of my amma !! The soul in me..was framed(is being framed) with her tenderness,love, patience, strictness... its sculpted over the years!! Gave me hopes & passions anew each day!! Chiseled the quality of my language!! Taught me the world!! Taught me how to live!! Her dreams soar high each day, though simple is her living!! She keeps saying..'uluvathellam uyar vulal...uyara uyara panivum uyara vendum' & she drives her life too in the same way!! She shapes my destiny... often i am perplexed , how could she live her life as well as mine!! Today, she insists on me getting a Phd..quitting the relentless job i do..Sounds gud too. Even i love to ..

Now i stay miles apart !! Miss you so much ma..

For all that u have given...I can return but love!!
Amma..I have never uttered a word how much i love you.
I have never tried to express it verbally... because i cant say how much i love you..more than words can hold.
I know that u would stay with me for ever..the bond is strong,it has to be..though it is unseen..
its special & true!! For u know me better than myself... you know my love too!!

There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness... The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way.
--Andrew Jackson


P.S : Many come into our life!! A few seem to come straight from heaven !! She came to give me life!! Happy Mother's day amma!!

3 comments:

The last adam said...

:)...lovely and so true! It's not eaSY to xpress love verbally. happy mother's day.

Anonymous said...

Nice.. :)

Unknown said...

ya!mother's love is immortal.....its hard to find a full stop !!!!!!!!!!!!