October 12, 2008

கிருஷ்ணார்பணம் !

கவிதை செய்தேன்,உன் சொற்களை கொண்டு,வாசிப்பது யாரோ !!
Life is a phrase...
Sometimes unfinished
Sometimes broken ,
Always waiting for
Someone or something
To give its meaning!!

So are my words !
Sometimes they seem useless
Without the shine ...
Better to remain mute
Than to live unexpressive
To the Heart that feels!

Does the heart search for its voice
Through the words?

Sometimes, the bare words
Do travel along!
Ofcourse they are heard !
Yet they long to reach
The heart which knows their meaning!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sharp creativity/thinking..!

You have described the longing very well and the last paragraph is poignant.

"Better to remain mute
Than to live unexpressive.."

Here comes a suggestion.
Since life is a phrase... I imagine replacing Sometimes by Always in the first paragraph which makes the last paragraph even more sharp.

Need not change your lines :(. Just let me know what you think of it.

Offlate I am lost in Thamarai's lines for varanam ayiram which expresses similar feelings.

Lady Peare said...

@deepak
Thank you ! May be, u r ryt..
but when i wrote i thought, 'Someimtes' , would suit better becoz, there are times when i feel complete ,for no reason, though those times are not very frequent. So I couldnt place 'Always' there !
Anyways, i welcome ur suggestions...ofcourse,same thought but a different view !

I have not yet heard those songs ...will hear sometime ! :)

Phantom said...

Gud1. Know the importance of words, uttered...some bring smile, some dont, n some leave a trace forever