December 29, 2007

Last post of the year!

Years go by… go? Or fly ? Are we really happy about it? Age increases by one whenever we celebrate a new year! Are our years just pass on without doing anything? No..definitely not!
We learn each day, each moment… We realize our ignorance whenever we stumble upon new things..Whenever we realize it..we are towards enlightening ourselves.
So Are our years worth ? It has to be!

Time and again, I think if my life has really a purpose ? Yes! May be ,my importance to the world is comparatively small..but I am important to myself… I may not have achieved laurels worth remembered by the people… but certain nameless, unremembered acts of love and kindness has made my years!

It rains! My umbrella turns upside down receiving all the drops ! I am drenched! Yup ! I felt I am the rain… I am wanted desperately….yet hated for drenching so many… without umbrellas! So should I stop pouring? No not at all… I may have to have the delight of seeing the trees and plants smiling at me with green leaves! I may have to enjoy the contentment of the farmer’s son successfully joining his undergraduate course!!
Rain…. Me…. Somebody needs!

I am with people… I hear people speaking…do I ? No..I just hear, I don’t listen. I talk.. I don’t see life, rather reality in it.

I am alone. Somebody speaks to me. I don’t know much about that somebody when they enter…. But the time spent makes a difference… I found friendships..I see real people.. I feel like having them in my life forever…

‘Two may talk together under the roof for so many years , yet never really meet….and Two others at first speech are old friends! ‘Mary Catherwood

I despise some for sometime…I understand ..they need me like anyone before….
What a delight to make friendship with someone whom u have despised’ I love them too…

I like some for no reason… I want them to enter into my life as someone. But I don’t like them anymore.. they entered my life in the way which is already closed.

Everyone around laughs at me… seeing me writing such crap…. So should I stop? Who are they to stop me? I don’t care if the world likes my ex-pression, because it is the act of loving, and living in a way in which I find happiness, rather than the results of these successes, no matter how good or bad the recognition may be !

This year is already over………. But this year was important to me..I met people after two years ! I carry them with me along the coming years… loving as ever!
I feel my years are worth it….


Read this somewhere……
Loved by some...Hated by many...Envied by most...Yet wanted by Plenty !!

Thanks for everyone who made me feel this year as a worth one….
Ur presence is felt forever!
Wish u all a happy new year!

Luv....
Lady Peare

1 comment:

Manki said...

Sweet! :)