April 21, 2012

I AM -very much alive :)

The blog is inactive for a long time.., Mailboxes of friends are not spammed with random letters with no specific subject airing from all corners of the stupid/stupendous brain, much to the surprise of questioning friends if I have stopped writing for ever.
No... Not yet.
Sometimes, a long pause isn’t as necessary and as fruitful as we reason it to be. I have been going through quite a long slumber embracing the much despised laziness of my own self. Should I call it laziness or something else? Written and rewritten, modulated, edited, some thoughts can never put into words; some have to stay behind, puzzling the others which come out.  Making peace between what I think and what I write is always a bit of battle; in fact it is what had delayed my writing for this long.
It is not that, I have so much to say now. Or so less even. But that I wanted to proclaim my existence in this world, never mind even if no one has felt the absence of it or the presence of it.
For couple of days now, have been going through vigorous mental disturbances and that I wished my friends are nearer, nearer enough to sense my confusions without my authorization and take me out of it easily.
But then no matter, it is best to depend on the one person you are absolutely sure of … & yes it is me.  It is so funny to actually sense that I could be so choosy and sweeping all rationality aside in certain decisions. It seems ok to be completely yourself, and yes only as long as you are successful and get away with it.  
Very very rarely, we decide on our own...Mostly we build upon others’ ideas or crave for others’ opinions. But I realized that that shouldn’t stop us from giving our own twists to the tale J .Notwithstanding the fact that these twists might have been so unnecessary sometimes and leave the others piqued.
Haa..Was reading all those posts during my early years of blogging. What a journey of transformation, the way I was and the way I am? Is the chirpy self lost...? I could be wrong too.  
Thanks to all those lovely friends who support/ criticize / comment and have taken me a long way through now. Ahh! There cannot be a better acknowledgement to the fact that I am very much alive! J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Lady Peare said...

Venkat, Thanks much:)

Peerless said...

It so happens..Pauses are necessary to fill in more meaning:)!

For me the greatest advantage of jotting down thoughts online is to revisit from any corner of the world at a later point of time, and find out "Huh, I am much better than this person who wrote this years back.."

Interpreting it as loss or gain is our own perception and with that perception our state changes. Or is the state which controls the perceptions [Head spinning paradoxes:(!:)]

I can relate well with this post to the extent that I can copy paste it to my blog. All I can say is you do exist and not alone. We do have or dont have choices in certain questions, but when its a question of being happy i strongly believe its a choice. Choose it!