July 15, 2011

More ways to say bye!

Days and moments fly by.
And time replaces anything /anyone. Yes, anything can be replaced, so will I.
For all the wrong/right reasons, I chose to take a newer path and end this endless journey of mine.After five long years with the same set of people/atmosphere, well , this is a decision made solely by me & my own self.

Those were unhinged days, heavy silences and endless rants, shared for years with people whose dresses I can recognize on a clothesline, the shape of whose faces and secret fantasies I know intuitively. I know these people blindly and I mean it.

But now, in a sharp zoom out, I see myself standing, my legs a little shaky, eyes wide in uneasiness , in a scene I did not see being set up. It is not ugly, no. It is in fact more alive than anything else. Will miss all those people.

One of the weird things about growing up is this incredible self confidence we acquire. I don’t care about being liked/being admired anymore, at least by people whom I myself don’t like/admire.

I am decluttering myself and moving on.
Declutter not just means to get away from some, but also cultivate deeper relationships with some. New faces, new traits, tiring first impressions… An unthinking revision of personal stories in a bid for fresh intimacies…I board on for a new journey.

Bye Bye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicely written and you'll be fine.