November 13, 2008

Numb or Dumb ?!?

Feel unusual these days !
I stopped writing ? Did I ??
May be I lost my words
As much as i lost my Life(?) !
No more do i savour anything?
No more do i feel anything ?

Felt numb!
My thoughts, words ....
All frozen just like me in this cold winter?
Are they??
Let me switch on the heaters to unfreeze;) !

Ah.. little life still remains somewhere!
Here comes..one confused piece!

Illusions are all that one can cling to ,
Each vision chosen by the eye
In its own perspective !
Hear to those tunes of love
Of those springs and streams,
That water large beds of
Tulips and Daffodils ,
Granting huge hope for
those yet to bloom,
the soul of dreams
Beyond shallow temptations
Glided with jewels of courage
To beat the pretentious perils!

Yes.. They are to make their choices !
To bloom or to wither ?
Let them make the best !

Our paths are laid by the choices we make !
And that leads to enchanted woods or arid deserts !
Walk not on the vote cast
by the mind without the heart !!

Blame falls on the decisions ,
Its a sadistic glory !
Or is it an irony of fate ??

P.S:
Successfully i wrote, but when i read it..i knew what it meant ...... May not, every reader, reads what is it !
Again a defeat of being an author:) ! But then, its the victory of the heater that I switched on:) he he :):)!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"jewels of courage ""pretentious perils" - Aptly said. I am sure you are hot! So dont worry even if someone else says that your writing is cool!

Lady Peare said...

@ Deepak
Yeah!Quite hot! Sadly,my writing reflects my mood and not the temperature here !