Thoorangal neendana,
Mounangal thodarnthana,
Namidiye irukum
Ariyaa vuravai unarthava ???
Endralum , inithana enaku .....
Distance reminds ur Love! :)
I think i found love....
*****************************************
I dream, i m lost most times!
Ek Taare zameen par resembled me too much!
Living in a fantasy world...
If so, dont i know the reality?
Nope, I know, but Could i ever change that ?
Why to crib about that when i can dream?
I love that serenity!
******************************************
I speak ...to every entity thats close to me!
Ofcourse , rarely human beings!
People laugh at me, who cares?
They listen... they dont argue!
I have someone ( oh no, some things)
Which hear me !
*********************************************
I argue........... to every human
Whom i find close to me,
I know not to show love,
Instead i fight !
I pity, they will never know
that i really like them !
*********************************************
I forget........... every person
Whom i never want to hear about again,
I know not to show anger on them,
for whom i lost my respect....
I pity , they will never know,
that i already forgot them!
**********************************************
Who am i??? the most contradictory specimen !
I knew not! i could hardly comprehend me ....
P.S: Will Continue this series ...if i wander thro' the same mood:)
P.P.S : I found love... wuf! again i contradict all..
I dont mean i found my partner(for all those who raised eyebrows)...i said i found that i too know to love !
I do love my baap n maa :) dont I ?
1 comment:
"I know not to show anger on them,
for whom i lost my respect...."
so true... :)
Post a Comment